To gain feedback on the iPad Max I will gather a focus group together and then give them the opportunity to test the product and then ask them questions. There are many other ways in which I can gather feedback and the methods that I will use are the following;
I will provide a form on the Apple website that will allow people to feedback their feelings and thoughts on the product.
I will create a survey in which customers can respond and I can also provide a link to a 'review site' that allows customers to give a review on the product and a star rating.
Knowledge of my target audience - being aware of their social networking habits. I will target the sites that I know they are probably active on. For my audience, I will target sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube in order to gain feedback and generally make the presence of the company/product known.
No comments:
Post a Comment