Friday, 19 October 2012

AOB 2: Marketing Plan

Dear Sir,

I wish to convey my ideas for a brand new advertisement campaign for the iPad max which is set for launch on the 15th November 2013. This will hit the market before christmas when people are most likely to have money to spend on their love ones. The iPad max will be a tablet computer with a keyboard and mouse that you can fold into the size of an iPod nano to fit into your pocket. This will be able to stick onto the wall but it will also have a foldable stand. I think people will find them very useful.

The advertisement campaign for this tablet will consist of the following marking tactics; a television promotion campaign including a T.V advert and reviews on gadget shows.
I will also launch a social media campaign setting up a Facebook and Twitter page for the product. I will have a full page spread of the product which I hope to put up on billboards. I will have the print ad included in gadget magazines and computer magazines and a pre-view of the product. I will start back the 'get a mac' with the 'get a iPad' campaign comparing it to an amazon kindle. I will also design some hoodies.

All of my advertisement products will follow a convention consisting of the shapes of some things that you can use the product for. This I hope will advertise people about all the different things they could use on it. They we also have a bright and colourful background so they stand out as well as the name and slogo. The full page spread will have all the shapes coming out of the product with the shapes getting bigger. I will include the name of the product on the right hand side of the iPad Max image and the slogo  on the left. The hoodies will have the images on the front of them and images on the back with the name Max on top of the slogo going along the bottom. For the T.V ad I was thinking of having people dancing around a camp fire saying prays when suddenly a massive crake in the ground appeals and the iPad comes flying up. The screen goes black and the name and slogo would appear on the screen in the bottom right hand corner.

By doing this campaign I wish to raise the revenue of the product to do this I will need to target a much more wider audience. However I hope it also has an 'knock-on' affect' in that it will create interest in other Apple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment