Wednesday, 31 October 2012

AOB 2: marketing schedule

Item
Start date
Finish date
T.V promotion
It will start 5 weeks before the 14th November (day of launch)
It will finish a week after the 25th December.
Gadget magazines
I will set up previews of the product in magazines from 4-6 weeks before the launch
The previews of the product will finish on the date of launch and continue with reviews up until a week after the 25th December.
Web promotion
I will have the print ad and moving image ad on the front page of the apple website from 3 weeks before launch
They will be on the front page until 2 weeks after launch and then feature as a thumbprint on the front page until one week after 25th December. 
Social media
4 weeks before launch I will set up the pages
4 weeks after launch       but the * will continue much longer on twitter
Billboards
I will allow 2 weeks before launch.
It will continue until 3 weeks after.

No comments:

Post a Comment